Thoughts of yesteryear


Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Bento)
Skin Applier: [Mignonne] Maria neutral Catwa @ Lost and Found Open Today
Eyebrows: .ARISE. Sandy Brows / Ginger
Hair: Letituier Cersei Hair Lost and Found Open Today
Necklace: The Little Bat Kur Necklaces Lost and Found Open Today
Lingerie: .SALT - Elodie Gacha Lost and Found Open Today

Chair with Pose: NACH Cosy Family Time Chair @ MadPea's Search for Santa
Glasses with Book: Serenity Style Ready for Xmas work MadPea's Search for Santa
Gingerbread Tray and Cookies: Sari-Sari - Gingerbread Men's Break The Liaison Collaborative
Wooden Tree Frame on the Right: LAGOM- Family Frame. GIFT @ The Cosmopolitan
Scene in a Suitcase:  Serenity Style A bit of me The Fantasy Collective
Elf in a Jar: HEXtraordinary Captured Christmas Elf MadPea's Search for Santa
Hanging Christmas Deco: [CIRCA] - "Snow Days" Cookie Wall Hanging - Classic Plaid
Bears and Train: Knick Knacks steampunk bears Collection Shiny Shabby 
Owl and Owl Suitcase Scene: Serenity Style A bit of me The Fantasy Collective
Rug: [CIRCA] - "Let It Snow" Area Rug - Snowman Checker - Frost/Coco
Gifts: Noctis present boxes (part of the Too much Christmas Chair set) MadPea's Search for Santa
Christmas Tree: Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Flocked Shiny Shabby 
House: :HAIKEI: Black roof brick house gacha @ Kustom9


There's a lot to share with this little picture. Starting with Lost and Found's new round that will be open later on today with a lot of great items. One of them is this sweet Catwa applier by Mignonne. I'm very happy to see my old friend NJ there with her unique skin appliers!

MadPea's Search for Santa is a brand new special project coming for you from MadPea's production team. As you can see there is a lot to see there, so please open up the link and check it out. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Finishing my two cents with telling you about Knick Knacks new release of the Steampunk Bears Collection that is just too sweet and is available at Shiny Shabby and Serenity Style with her 'A bit of me' gacha collection coming for you at The Fantasy Collective that I simply love. Both sets are very touching for me, I can't put my finger on why it makes me smile the way I am when I play with these sets. But they are just beautiful in my opinion.

Comments