Staring at the light


Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Bento)
Skin Applier: Glam Affair  - Renee Applier ( Catwa  ) America @ Uber
Eyes: FUSSY x FOXCITY - Hypnose Eyes (CATWA eyes Hud)
Hair: Entwined Poppy @ FaMESHed
Jumper: -PS- Winter Hoodie Leather Wine- Exclusive @ The Frozen Fair
Table with Miniature Christmas Village and Pose: Kei's Xmas Village Crafts Gacha @ The Chapter Four open on Dec. 4th
Christmas Trees:  Fancy Decor Paper Twig Tree Gold Tannenbaum Event 
Wrapping Gifts Mterial on the Wall: Chez Moi Xmas Wrap Station Booth @ Tres Chic
Building: Trompe Loeil - Josette Boutique Forest
Location: Pandora Resort

My friends Miza and Lokhe are the proud owners of Pandora Resort, it is a beautiful place to hang out, for photographers, bloggers and anyone looking for a quiet sweet corner to be at. Lokhe and I are co-workers on the Love to Decorate Magazine. He is a very talented and original stylist and I was very flattered and happy when he invited me to design with him the honeymoon suit, Here is a little preview from Lokhe's Flickr. It came out beautiful and I was so excited by it that when Lokhe invited me to design a shop in the resort I was over the moon happy. It is ready and the sim will be open for you at 3pm today! ♥ 

Comments