Never send a human to do a machine's job.


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Appplier: 7 Deadly s[K]ins 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KLAASJE  fantasy GIFT
Eyes: PUMEC /  Eyes \  PACK #3 @ Lost & Found
Hair: Entwined Melanie Shiny Shabby
Makeup: Vengeful Threads - Nerio Facepaint With Eyes @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016
USB in my Mouth: Les sucreries de Fairy My Geek World Black mouth accessory Geeks'n'Nerds 2016
USB Choker: katat0nik (monster3) USB Choker RARE @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016
Nails Applier: Nails: Bella Elephante - Hallows @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016

7 Deadly s[K]ins are giving you a special treat with the fantasy applier skin (fits LAQ as well on another applier). I match it with this cool makeup applier from Vengeful Threads you can find at Geeks'n'Nerds event that is now open. This makeup applier also comes with eyes to match, but I decided to show it to you with with these ice cold new eyes from PUMEC that you can find in this fresh new round of Lost & Found

I love these little USB knick knacks you can find at Geeks'n'Nerds like the one in my mouth and my chocker. They are really original. Finally my pose and my nails from Elephante poses and Bella Elephante that also can be found at Geeks'n'Nerds the colours of this nails applier are wonderful. 

Enjoy :)

Comments