She says I'm not perfect at all, continuously trips, skins knee, gets up limping until I do it again



Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Skin Applier: Glam Affair -  Catwa Applier - Denis ( Europa ) 03
Tears Applier: Izzie's - CATWA Tears Applier
Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Apex
Hair: Elikatira Kiki- Exclusives GIFT Shiny Shabby
Ears, Earring and Collar: Le Coq D'or - Meow meow GACHA @ Color Me Project
Hoodie: Eyelure LoveHoodie Pink
Tank Top: Blueberry - Miki - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Mix
Shorts: Paper Arrow pj.shorts light.pink Color Me Project
Sneakers: ..::ILLI::.. Melanie Sneakers baby pink Color Me Project
Pose: Frozen - In Move Poses Designer Circle

She says I'm not perfect at all, continuously trips, skins knee, gets up limping until I do it again. She stays up late for me, she gets mad when I just don't have the power to be mad anymore. She sees the logic I can't see. Helps me to back off from the windmill. She makes me look up at its wings and understand that a windmill is a windmill. Its wings will turn and the wind will blow and keep on changing its directions. She patiently explains there is nothing I can do to fight it. But then she smiles and she says that what I can do is continuously trips, skins knee, gets up limping until I do it again.

I love you Mia.

Comments