My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked. Elizabeth Taylor


Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure
Hair: Rowne Agathe - Reds for COLLABOR88
Top: Emery Greece Top Gray COLLABOR88
Skirt: Emery Proenza Pleated Skirt Black COLLABOR88
Shoes: Decoy Hera Heels - Black COLLABOR88
Pose: Marukin (store rebuilding) Nymph for c88 birthday icons of myth 3 COLLABOR88

Picture within a picture:
Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure
Closed Eyes: Boudoir Closed eyes Makeup
Hair: ARGRACE HARUKA – Reds 
Dress: ur.favorite.one Luna Dress Ivory- long COLLABOR88
Tree Body Jewel: .Shi Boutique TreeofLife - CreepersTop COLLABOR88
Pose: Kirin Hera Pose 4 COLLABOR88

Set:
Headband: Fashionably Dead Medusa Headband - Silver COLLABOR88
Book Basket: [Con.] Athena Dining Set - Book Basket COLLABOR88
Sofa, coockies, rug and books: ARIA Nikka living June Round COLLABOR88
House: Trompe Loeil  Rivershire Waterwheel for July Round COLLABOR88

Comments