Music was my first love and it will be my last. John Miles


Bambi
Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes – Green
Hair: ARGRACE AYA – Reds
Chocker: Tran-Skewed  Blue Owl  Choker
Top: coldLogic top - tripp.blues

Caliente
Skin: Evian Mauro Medium Skin
Hair: ARGRACE Peyton B Silver
Headphones:  Rubicon Bulldog Headphones
Glasses: Gos Custome Eyewear - GOSCAN
Dogtags: Simple Things Dog Tags Army
Vest: Kal Rau Vest Collection M2 Desert

Bambi and Caliente
Bracelets: Impose DJ Host Team Bracelets
Pose: HelaMiyo Pose Gift - Dandy

House in the backgournd: Trompe Loeil - Rivershire Waterwheel


The story of Cal and myself goes before he even met me. When I started my Second Life I treated it more or less like a Radio station. FogBound Blues and Muddy's Music Cafe were my places of choice. I would sit my avi down on a stool by the bar and leave the music on. I wasn't paying attention to the local chat back then or even to IM's. I just enjoyed the "Internet Radio". Back then I liked listening to this DJ that once a week had British and Irish sets.. That was Cal. Months and months later and today I'm proud to say that Cal and I are very close friends and not just that.. I'm his hostess once a week at Muddy's Music Cafe. I was very happy to call him on this little post for those cute little DJ Host Team Bracelets. Thank you Cal ♥

Comments